Many things can lead to chronic joint pain, but it is important to remember that pain is your body’s way of sending a message – in this case it’s that your body needs help. While you can take away the pain with medication, but to really help your body, you should identify the root cause of the pain and then apply the correct method to get rid of it.
If any part of the joint is compromised, be it through trauma, injury or inflammation, you will experience pain. Joint pain has become more common with age as years of physical strain takes its toll on the shoulder, elbows, hips and wrists mostly.
You can practise these simple precautionary measures to ensure a pain-free lifestyle.
- Start with the basics by evaluating your exercise pattern, injuries, bed and even your work station.
- Keep track of your pain by maintaining a daily journal, which will help in identifying recurring pattern.
- Assess your stress levels and accordingly consider stress relief activities – light exercise, yoga, and meditation.
- If the pain is persistent, you can opt for some advance therapy with magnets. Magnetic therapy is effective in controlling arthritic pain. ‘Magnet wraps’ strapped above the kneecap has proven to have reduced arthritic swelling and softening of joint inflammation.
- Dehydration has been one of the underlying causes of joint pain. Consumption of magnetised water has a positive effect on relieving joint pain.
- Poor posture, over the course of time, affects our joints. Fatigue, bad sleeping position, sitting in front of the computer at work for long durations, and extensive travelling has an adverse effect on your posture. Light stretches during the course of the day can help in maintaining a good posture, which will also help in minimising backache and muscular pain.
- Wearing high heeled and ill-fitting shoes frequently weakens body alignment, eventually putting pressure on the joints. Opt for shoe inserts/gel heels and insoles; they not only absorb shocks but also keeps your ankle from rolling.
- Post menopause, women suffer from gradual bone loss. This can be controlled by consuming mineralised water on a regular basis. Calcium is particularly important as it is one of the major constituents in keeping your bones strong and healthy. Magnetised water contains essential minerals such as iron, calcium and magnesium that are crucial for maintaining bone density and preventing osteoporosis.
- Consuming a wholesome diet consisting of essential minerals and proteins will make the bones healthy and strong. Avoid foodstuffs that are rich in carbohydrates and fatty acids, like fried and processed food items, sugar & dairy products, because these food items can constitute to the swelling of joints.
- Lightly massaging the knees and the shoulders using olive oil can help significantly in relieving joint pain and inflammations. While massaging the joint, the direction of your strokes should be towards the heart. However, if you feel the pain is unusual and is causing extreme difficulty in your day-to-day life, then consult a physician.
OUR BEST SELLERS
Trion:Z Zen Loop Duo
Trion:Z Maxi Loop
Colantotte Quon Loop
Trion:Z Icon Loop