Colantotte magnetic therapy RAFFI necklace combines elegance with performance
- This new construction provides an independent loop and top, so you can fit it softly and gently around your neck.
- With a slim, 4mm diameter loop and a top that doubles as a connecting joint, this new design may be unfastened from either the left or the right. The hands of a master craftsman painstakingly polished the top in order to reveal the platinum-like shine within.
- This device was named “RAFFI” after “RAFFINATO,” the Italian word for elegance. The name was inspired out of a desire to make a more elegant device that people could wear daily.
- With smooth lines and a balanced, simple design, this necklace coordinates well with formal attire. After all, RAFFI means “elegant.”
- Colantotte TAO RAFFI necklace is an authorised Japanese medical device. The resin-coated plastic thread magnets apply a 55mT magnetic field spaced 10mm apart via independent, alternating north-south polarity orientation technology.
- With TAO technology, you feel the effect as soon as you put it on.
The sheer popularity of the range means we are unable to offer our usual next day delivery. All products are sold on 21-day delivery. But, believe us, they are well worth waiting for.