You may have noticed the nights are drawing in. You’re waking up to darkness, and getting home from work in the dark. Many people struggle with this transition from Summer to Winter, leaving them feeling tired, anxious and even depressed. This is called Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
What is SAD exactly? Its a type of depression that comes and goes in a seasonal pattern. SAD is sometimes known as “winter depression” because the symptoms are usually more apparent and more severe during the winter.
Symptoms of SAD can include:
- a persistent low mood.
- >a loss of pleasure or interest in normal everyday activities.>
- feelings of despair, guilt and worthlessness.
- feeling lethargic (lacking in energy) and sleepy during the day.>
- sleeping for longer than normal and finding it hard to get up in the morning.
- craving carbohydrates and gaining weight.
Can Trion:Z help? Why not check out our eBooks by Dr Sarah Brewer to find out?
“I have used magnetic therapy for over twenty years, and found personal benefit from wearing a Trion:Z bracelet that generates both a magnetic field and negative ions. Although many people like to rubbish the use of these innovative approaches for well-being, I urge you to try it for yourself and form a genuine opinion without jumping to a knee-jerk conclusion.” – Dr Sarah Brewer ,
MSC (NUTR MED), MA (CANTAB), MB, BCHIR, RNUTR, MBANT, CNHC, FRSM
CLICK TO SIGN UP FOR OUR EBOOKS